Fried Chicken Breast with Acerola Vinegar Condiment
Transform a simple, day-by-day dish into something memorable.
- 500 g (1.1 lb) chicken breast
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 50 ml (1.7 oz) SoulBrasil Cuisine Acerola Vinegar Condiment
- salt and pepper
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. Marinate the chicken breasts with the lemon juice for 15 minutes.
3. Slice the garlic cloves and fry them in a hot pan with just a little bit of frying oil.
4. When garlic becomes golden, add the chicken breasts and fry them for 2 or 3 minutes each side.
5. Slowly pour the SoulBrasil Cuisine Acerola Vinegar Condiment throughout the pan.
Using a fork, rub the chicken breasts on the pan.
You will notice that this will "clean" the pan and leave the chicken breasts with a nice golden appearance.
This process is known as "déglacer" and is used to make the sauce with all remaining juices. Usually it is done using water but when using our condiment, the final taste and flavor of your meat will be outstanding.
This pairs wonderfully with a nice Sauvignon Blanc.