Ratatouille with Guava and Cumari do Pará Chili Pepper Jam (4 portions)
Another very easy and delicious option for Vegans. A new interpretation of a French traditional dish, now with a tropical touch.
- 200 g (7.05 oz) potatoes
- 200 g (7.05 oz) leeks
- 100 g (3.5 oz) cherry tomatoes
- 200 g (7.05 oz) eggplant
- 200 g (7.05 oz) pumpkin
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g (3.5 oz) SoulBrasil Cuisine Guava and Cumari do Pará Chili Pepper Jam.
- ½ tea cup of frying oil
- 1 bay leave
- 10 g (0.3 oz) fresh rosemary
1. Rinse the vegetables.
2. Cut vegetables in 2.5 cm (1 in) cubes.
3. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
4. Roast them at medium heat (200 C or 392 F) for 40 minutes or until tender.
5. Serve it hot as a main dish or a side.